Mold Removal Services
Professional Mold Remediation Services
your locally trusted mold removal and remediation experts
Our Mold Removal & Remediation Process
Because mold can be difficult to identify, often times you will need to hire an industrial hygienist to test the air quality for mold types and concentration. At Mold Only, we offer professional mold testing services. Understanding what types and amounts of mold we are dealing with will help instruct our plans for remediation and removal.
However, in many cases, pre-testing is not necessary. Priding ourselves on honesty, we will inform you if it is not necessary, explain why and save you that expense. See Our Difference page for more.
Mold is an airborne fungus that will cause major issues if disturbed, so removing the mold damaged materials is a job that has to be done very carefully. Our team of technicians will isolate the mold damage, build a negative air pressure, HEPA filtered containment barrier, then safely remove every bit of irreparably damaged materials and dispose of them according to the most recently accepted standards.
Mold spores travel through the air and land on virtually every surface. So when we are done removing the mold damaged materials, we will still need go through and clean up using an industrial cleaner to wipe down all of the surfaces within the affected area.
Mold Only stands apart from other companies by including mold post testing. This gives our client an advantage of feeling confident, knowing the job was successfully preformed. All mold samples are analyzed by a 3rd party, licensed and insured, certified lab.
Once the affected area has been thoroughly cleaned and the air quality has been tested to ensure the mold is effectively removed, our team can focus on making the necessary repairs to restore your property to its pre-loss condition.
Mold Removal Services
During times of high humidity or following a water-related disaster, mold becomes a major threat to your property. Significant mold growth can pop up overnight and spread throughout an entire building in a matter of days. Identifying the mold and working to quickly remediate the issue is important in protecting your property. At Mold Only, we provide expert mold remediation and mold removal services to homeowners, realtors, contractors, and others in need of such services. Our fully licensed mold removal experts are ready to help.
Contact us for a quick estimate within 24 hours of investigating your property and any affected areas.
We guarantee our work at the best price. Call today for a free estimate.
Health Hazards of Mold Exposure
Coughing & Sneezing
Types Of Mold
- Primary mold situation is when mold colonizes on an organic material and gained moisture from a direct water source like a flood or plumbing leak. More often than not, this is the most common scenario we find in homes during our mold removal consultations.
- Remediation of primary mold situations usually involve a containment zone with HEPA filtering, negative pressure air control.
- Usually involves removing of damaged building material.
- Commonly found in areas of water intrusion.
- Photo above shows a primary mold situation.
Secondary Mold (surface mold)
- Secondary mold situation is when mold colonizes from extended periods of time with humidity levels above 55%
- Remediation of secondary mold situations usually involve air filtering, air treatment(s) and detailed cleaning, which can sound like quite a lot, but we will go through what all is necessary and our service’s price range during our mold removal consultation.
- Commonly found on items that did not come into direct contact with water
- Usually does NOT involve removing of building materials.
- Photo above shows secondary/surface mold on green chair.
Call Mold Only today to schedule your free estimate
Mold Testing Services
Cleaning up mold damage is an uphill battle when you don’t know what type of mold you are dealing with. At Mold Only, we offer professional mold testing services to identify the types and concentrations of the mold growing in your home or business. Our team will collect air and surface samples to determine what kind of mold is present in the affected areas and in what concentrations they’re present. This information will help us to create an effective remediation plan along with an accurate timeline for the project.
If you require a quote for service afterward, we can provide you with one within 24 hours.
Why Choose Mold Only
All of our employees have been professionally trained and certified by the IICRC for mold damage.
As soon as we get your call or your contact form, we will immediately begin scheduling a consultation.
As a professional mold testing, removal, and remediation company, Mold Only has professional equipment.